Black male puppies ready now from Guide JH and Ani. Grandpups of a Field Champion. Call 608-212-7799.
Yellow male and female puppies ready for new homes at the end of September . See Yellow Pups page. Click on link above.
Amerinan Kennel Club “Breeder of Merit”
All Thunder Labrador puppies are raised on the premises under control of Thunder Labradors.
All Thunder Labrador puppies come with a 12 way Health Guarantee, a Health Record, Microchip, age appropriate vaccines and a Vet Health Certificate.
No Thunder Labradors are sold for breeding purposes.
Welcome to our Thunder Labrador LLC website.
We do extensive DNA testing along with radiographs to guarantee your Labrador puppy’s health. Here are some important reasons you should choose us to be your breeder:
1) We offer a 12-way Health Guarantee on all Thunder Labradors. Compare us to others. Hip, Eye, Elbow, Heart, Shoulder, EIC, CNM, PRA, DM, CY, HNPK and HUU Guarantee on all Thunder Labrador puppies. There is a table below that tells you what all these acronyms mean. You want none of them.
2) We offer superior pedigrees. We believe everything begins and ends with pedigree. ALL of our puppies are the grandsons and granddaughters of a Field Champion (FC), a National Field Champion (NAFC) or a Master Hunter (MH). All our stud dogs are titled (JH) too. That is how you get a smart, trainable puppy. Excellent companion/family dogs. Most of our pups never see the field at their forever homes. But, with training, these dogs will hunt or hunt test. Tell us what you want to do with your dog and we will steer you in the right direction.
3) Our socialization program is second to none. Equally as important as a pup’s ancestry, is the socialization he or she receives. All of our puppies go through an Early Neurological Stimulation Program. (ENS) that starts at 3 days old. A bio-sensor program used to increase the pups’ performance later in life. Puppies going through this program were found better able as adults to cope with stressful situations, problem solve and were physically healthier with higher cardiovascular performance, stronger immune systems, adrenal glands and heart beats. See our Testimonial Page and see what past customers have said about our Labrador pups. Our program allows for socialization and motor skill development. Pups are handled daily.
4) Experience. We have over 25 years experience socializing puppies and fulfilling customer needs. The tail works on all our puppies. See our TESTIMONIAL page.
5) Our puppies and dogs enjoy a clean, stress-free environment. One poop in the kennel is too many. Consistent temperatures with in-floor heat and Air Conditioning. Consistent dog and human interaction too.
6) We start the crate conditioning.
7) We offer free phone consultations for life. Great for first time puppy owners.
8) We offer a limited space, 3-week puppy training program for those that don’t have the time or expertise to train a puppy properly. It’s not cheap but it’s money well-spent. When you pick up your puppy he/she will go to the door and ring a bell to go outside and go potty. House trained and crate trained. Leash training started too. 500 per week. 608-212-7799. Limited space to maintain training quality.
You may visit just about any time with an appointment. We take photos for the website as time allows. Frankly, there isn’t much time for photography. We better serve our customers by addressing essential puppy care. You are welcome to make a field trip and bring your camera. Please step on our sanitation mat before you enter the kennel. Most dams are on site. Most customers live within an hour or two from us so feel free to take a field day and visit. Take all the photos you wish. Appointment required.
Have you seen our TESTIMONIAL page? A link is above left and at the bottom of this page.
Pups will be coming from our studs Guide JH, who is directly out of a Field Champion, and Woody JH, who is directly out of a National Amateur Field Champion. Their pedigrees are as sweet as their temperaments. Also, Willie JH will be siring litters. Willie is a grandson of a National Amateur Field Champion. Top-notch pedigrees produce top-notch puppies.